Estate Planning For Parents of Children with Special Needs
Learn How You Can:
• Identify the dangers facing your child and your estate plan, and how to deal with them
• Ensure that there will be sufficient resources to care for your child for his or her entire life
• Provide a true legacy for your other children
• Avoid estate and income taxes on your legacy
• Ensure your child’s continued eligibility
•Protect all of your loved ones’ inheritance
– From lawsuit creditors
– From predators who prey on the disabled
– From denial of medical assistance •
You will learn:
- Why the new laws ( including the ABLE act ) make good planning more important than ever!
- How to maintain control of your legacy;
- How to leave your special child and other heirs what you want, when you want, and the way you want–yes, there are options!
- Learn how you can effectively convey loving instructions about your hopes, dreams, and aspirations for those you love.
Find Out More Online: www.mydenverlawyer.com/Workshops
Call Today to Reserve Your Place at our Upcoming Workshops:
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 25th at Castlewood Public Library* 6739 S Uinta St, Centennial, CO 80112
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 30th at SouthglennPublicLibrary* 6973 S. Vine St., Centennial, CO 80112 (In the Streets of Southglenn Center)
Each Workshop is free, and light refreshments will be served Seating is Very Limited, so Reservations Are Required!
Be Sure To Call Today: (720) 529-9800