For the Love of My Special Child: Estate Planning for Parents of Children with Special Needs
Learn How You Can:
• Identify the dangers facing your child and your estate plan, and how to deal with them
• Ensure that there will be sufficient resources to care for your child for his or her entire life
• Provide a true legacy for your other children
• Avoid estate and income taxes on your legacy
• Ensure your child’s continued eligibility
• Protect all of your loved ones’ inheritance
• From lawsuit creditors
• From predators who prey on the disabled
• From denial of medical assistance
You will learn:
Why the new laws ( including the ABLE act ) make good planning more important than ever!
How to maintain control of your legacy;
How to leave your special child and other heirs what you want, when you want, and the way you want – yes, there are options!
Learn how you can effectively convey loving instructions about your hopes, dreams, and aspirations for those you love.