Who Will Take Care of A Child with Special Needs When The Parents Are No Longer Able?
If You Have A Child Or Grandchild With Special Needs, You Must Make
Special Provisions In Your Estate Plan For That Special Child
We are proud to present a unique workshop: For The Love of My Special Child:
Estate Planning For Parents of Children with Special Needs
Learn How You Can:
- Identify the dangers facing your child and your estate plan, and how to deal with them
- Ensure that there will be sufficient resources to care for your child for his or her entire life
- Provide a true legacy for your other children
- Avoid estate and income taxes on your legacy • Ensure your child’s continued eligibility
- Protect all of your loved ones’ inheritance from lawsuit creditors
- From predators who prey on the disabled
- From the denial of medical assistance
You will learn:
- Why the new laws ( including the ABLE act ) make good planning more important than ever!
- How to maintain control of your legacy;
- How to leave your special child and other heirs what you want, when you want, and the way you want – yes, there are options!
Learn how you can effectively convey loving instructions about your hopes, dreams, and aspirations for those you love.
Find Out More Online: www.mydenverlawyer.com/Workshops
* Granting of permission to use library facilities does not constitute an endorsement by the Arapahoe Library District