PASCO provides people with intellectual and or developmental disabilities services for successful achievement of goals--working together to provide support in a manner that encourages and promotes greater independence.
PASCO will be provides services to those on these Colorado Medicaid Waivers:
A waiver is an extra set of Medicaid benefits that you could qualify for in certain cases. These benefits can help you remain in your home and community. Waivers have extra program rules and some programs may have waitlists. The Children's Extensive Support Waiver helps children and families by providing services and supports that will help children establish a long-term foundation for community inclusion as they grow into adulthood. The Supported Living Services (SLS) waiver services for adults with developmental disabilities are used to supplement already available supports for individuals who either can live independently with limited supports or, if they need extensive support, are principally supported from other sources, such as the family. The Home and Community-Based Services Waiver For Persons With Developmental Disabilities (DD) provides access to 24-hour, seven days a week supervision through Residential Habilitation and Day Habilitation Services and Supports. The service provider is responsible for living arrangements. Living arrangements can range from host homes settings with 1-2 persons, individualized settings of 1-3 persons, and group settings of 4-8 persons, as well as residential supports for participants who live with and/or are provided services by members of their family.
If you have any further questions please call a PASCO service coordinator at
Supported Employment: is conducted in a variety of settings, particularly work sites in which persons without disabilities are employed. Supported employment includes activities needed to sustain paid work by individuals including supervision and training. When supported employment services are provided at a work site in which persons without developmental disabilities are employed, payment will be made only for the adaptations, supervision and training required by
• Children must meet the Medicaid financial determination for Long-Term Services and Supports eligibility. Financial determination requirements are outlined in the Colorado Code of Regulations 10 CCR 2505-10, Section 8.100.
• Demonstrate a medical or behavioral condition that is so intense that almost constant line of sight supervision is required to keep the child and others safe
• Have been determined to have a developmental disability which includes developmental delay if under (5) years of age
• Are determined to meet the Federal Social Security Administration’s definition of disability
• Are less than eighteen years of age
• Live in the family home
• Personal Care: Assistance in performing housekeeping tasks which, due to the needs of the child with a developmental disability, are above and beyond the tasks generally required in a home and/or increase the parent(s) ability to provide care needed by the child with a developmental disability.
• Community Connector: The Community Connector will explore community services appropriate to the individual in their community, natural supports available to the individual, match and monitor community connections to enhance socialization and community access capability.
• Homemaker: Homemaker provided by a Homemaker Provider Agency to maintain a healthy and safe home environment for a client, when the person ordinarily responsible for these activities is absent or unable to manage these tasks. Covered benefits shall be for the benefit of the client and not for the benefit of other persons living in the home. Services shall be applied only to the permanent living space of the client.
• Respite: Are services that are provided to an eligible consumer on a short-term basis because of the absence or need for relief of those persons normally providing the care. Performed by a carefully trained PASCO employee in the clients’ home.
If you have any further questions please call a PASCO service coordinator at(303) 233-3122 or email us at email@example.com