5-part TALKS conversation series from THINK+change
Courtesy of THINK+change with support from Developmental Pathways, PASCO, and The Arc of Aurora.
Students with developmental disabilities in special education have Individualized Education Plans (IEPs). This five-part video series provides basic information on the IEP, including:
- What is an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)?
- What is IEP eligibility and what are evaluations?
- What are the differences among Annual, Re-Eval, and Triennial IEPs?
- What should I know about Behavior Plans and the IEP?
- What should I know about IEP goals, objectives, and data collection?
THINK+change is a social enterprise doing business as a program of The Arc of Aurora. They offer solution-focused training and education that change knowledge, attitude, and behavior to ultimately improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities.
To learn more about THINK+change please visit them at thinkchange.training