For almost 30 years PASCO has provided the services and supports that help our community thrive. If you are looking for answers about how to qualify for family caregiving, how to access Colorado long-term services and supports, or if you are just looking for resources we are here to help.
Do you accept Medicaid?
Yes – Health First Colorado Medicaid is the insurer that covers the majority of the services we provide.
How do I apply for Medicaid?
You can begin the Medicaid Application process by visiting the Colorado PEAK website where you will create a secure login and begin the prompted steps to access Medicaid. If you are unsure what benefits you will need; you can contact our experienced Intake Specialists who can walk you through the Medicaid Application Process.
What Medicaid Waivers do you serve?
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Children With Life-Limiting Illness Waiver (CLLI)
- Children’s Extensive Support Waiver (CES)
- Children’s Home and Community-Based Services Waiver (CHCBS)
- Community Mental Health Supports Waiver (CMHS)
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly, Blind, & Disabled Waiver (EBD)
- Spinal Cord Injury Waiver (SCI)
- Supported Living Services Waiver (SLS)
Do you offer benefits for caregivers?
Family Caregivers are entitled to benefits such as:
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Annual Bonuses
- Paid Sick and 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 1.5x Holiday Pay
- No-Cost $50k Life Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks
- Electronic Timekeeping
- 24/7 Access to Nursing Support Agency Support
What ages do you serve?
PASCO serves all ages and offers continuing support when individuals transition from childhood into adulthood.
Do you offer private pay?
What are the rates for private pay?
For a list of the most current private pay rates for home healthcare please contact us.
What area does PASCO serve?
PASCO proudly serves the following counties:
- Adams County
- Arapahoe County
- Boulder County
- Broomfield County
- Clear Creek County
- Denver County
- Douglas County
- El Paso County
- Elbert County
- Gilpin County
- Jefferson County
- Larimer County
- Morgan County
- Park County
- Weld County