PASCO understands the importance of in-home care and support and provides services to help care for children with disabilities. We work closely with caregivers to empower them, guide them, educate them, and provide resources for the proper care of their loved ones.
How We Can Help?
Our comprehensive list of programs and services include:
Providing Our Services
PASCO’s services are available to children with disabilities who are Medicaid eligible. A Medicaid waiver is an extra set of benefits that your child could potentially qualify for. Additionally, if your child is waiver eligible they are also eligible for Health First Colorado (Medicaid) covered services.
Available Colorado Medicaid Waivers for Children
Children’s Home & Community-Based Services Waiver (CHCBS)
PASCO provides services and support for children on the CHCBS waiver.
The CHCBS Waiver is available for children…
- under 18 years of age
- with significant medical needs
- who need long-term support services comparable to a skilled nursing facility and/or acute hospital care
- who are willing to receive services in the community or home
- who meet financial and program criteria
- who meet meet the Social Security Administration (SSA) definition of disability.
How to Apply for a CHCBS Waiver
To start the waiver application process or if you have further questions about this program, contact your local county
Children’s Extensive Support Waiver (CES)
PASCO provides services and support for children on the CES waiver.
The CES Waiver is available to children who…
- Are under 18 years of age and meet the level of care requirements
- Have been determined to have a developmental disability which includes a developmental delay
- Have a developmental disability and intensive behavioral or medical needs
How to Apply for a CES Waiver
For additional information about this waiver or how to apply, contact your local county
Children with Life-Limiting Illnesses (CLLI)
PASCO provides respite services and support for children on the CLLI waiver.
The CLLI Waiver provides in-home Health First Colorado benefits for children with disabilities and children with life-limiting illnesses. CLLI allows you to pursue remedial treatment while your child receives comforting care.
- has a life-limiting illness with a physician’s certification
- has considerable medical needs
- needs long-term support services comparable to a skilled nursing facility or
acute hospital care
- is under 18 years of age
- is willing to receive services in your community or home
- meets financial and program criteria
How to Apply for a CLLI Waiver
If already enrolled, you can start the waiver application by calling Single Entry Point (SEP). For questions or additional information, please contact the Member Contact Center or Single Entry Point Agency.
Our Service Area
PASCO proudly serves the following counties:
- Adams County
- Arapahoe County
- Boulder County
- Broomfield County
- Clear Creek County
- Denver County
- Douglas County
- El Paso County
- Elbert County
- Gilpin County
- Jefferson County
- Larimer County
- Morgan County
- Park County
- Weld County
The PASCO Family
Our team members are caring individuals who function as a cohesive unit to pave the way through advocacy, support, and compassion for caregivers and clients with disabilities so they may live independently, integrate into the community, and always have choices.
The PASCO Difference
Advocating for the right of parents to get paid for taking care of a special needs child is just one of the many accomplishments we are proud of. At PASCO, everyone is treated like family. We provide 24/7 support, so parents never have to face challenges alone, resources, community events, educational events, and so much more.
For more information on how we can help your child and your family, you can fill out a form online and request a callback, or you can call us direct and speak to one of our professional team members.