Disability Community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented many challenges within our community and we have been diligently working alongside our partners to get everyone who wants the COVID-19 vaccine. PASCO is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine clinic for the disability community in partnership with Good Day Pharmacy. We will be providing the Johnson & Johnson one-dose vaccine, allowing for a convenient, one-time vaccination experience for you and your loved ones.
Here’s how you can sign up
- You must sign up here or in the form below in order to reserve your spot.
- We are opening this clinic up to any member of the disability community.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Masks are required at all times.
- We will be offering the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine at this event.
- Health insurance is not required to receive the vaccine.