Disability Community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- We are opening this clinic up to household and family members of PASCO clients and caregivers as well as the disability community.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- You must RSVP for an appointment slot on this page – one email per signup. Please contact Support@pascohh.com if you are having trouble signing more than one person up.
- One sign-up equals both doses of the vaccine, you must be available on May 6th to receive the 2nd dose.
- If you have more than one client in your household wanting the vaccine, please RSVP for each individual.
- Masks are required at all times.
- If you need to cancel, please let us know by Wednesday, April 7th so that we can fill your timeslot.
- If you are sick or have a fever, please stay home and notify us ASAP.
- Health insurance is not required to receive the vaccine.
- Please only RSVP if you are sure you can make it to this date and the second dose date 28 days later.
- For questions, reach out to:
- This event will be offering only the Moderna Vaccine