This five-part series focuses on disability rights that support access to everyday life and community involvement for people with disabilities, including:
- Overview: Learn about the history of rights’ progression and discrimination for people with disabilities.
- Educational Rights: Learn about free appropriate public education (FAPE) for students with disabilities.
- Physical Setting Rights: Learn about laws that prohibit discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life.
- Community Living Rights: Learn about programs that ensure people with disabilities can live and participate in the community as citizens.
- Voting Rights: Learn how people with disabilities are entitled to have access to vote
THINK+change is a social enterprise doing business as a program of The Arc of Aurora. They offer solution-focused training and education that change knowledge, attitude, and behavior to ultimately improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities.
To learn more about THINK+change please visit them at thinkchange.training