- Apr 26 2023
- 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
CPR Classes for New Certification
In-Person CPR Courses
PASCO is partnering with Edcor – Medical Education and Training to offer American Heart Association-endorsed BLS new provider certification for new employees. Already certified and looking to renew? Click here!
This course is available to anyone who may be interested. We will reimburse new PASCO employees completing their initial certification*.
* (for applicable new employees only) while registering, you will be asked to provide your credit card or debit card information to reserve your class spot. PASCO is committed to paying for your class if you attend. Your card will only be charged if you register and don’t show up for the class. If you need to reschedule, please reach out to Edcor at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled class date.
How to register for a CPR class
- Go to www.edcor.net (this is our main website)
- Click on the “Search Scheduled Classes” button the home page
- Once on the Scheduled Classes home page, scroll down to the search criteria on the left and update based upon what you are looking for:
- Select Period: Upcoming Classes
- Month: Select desired month
- Class Type: Either select BLS Provider (this course is for new certifications)
- Click Search and then scroll through options
- Select the @ PASCO class
OR visit the direct link to your desired course below!
- Call EdCor at 303.997.8695
- Ask to register for either the CPR new provider certification or the CPR renewal certification
- Notify Edcor you are a PASCO employee or soon-to-be employee
Available New Certification Courses:
All new certification courses start at 1:00 PM and end at 4:30 PM.
- 3/22/2023 – Register Here
- 4/26/2023 – Register Here
- 5/24/2023 – Register Here
- 6/28/2023 – Register Here
- 7/26/2023 – Register Here
- 8/23/2023 – Register Here
- 9/27/2023 – Register Here
- 10/25/2023 – Register Here
- 12/27/2023 – Register Here
Other important information:
- You are welcome to sign up for an Edcor CPR class at an Edcor location closer to your residence
- PASCO has English and Spanish BLS Student Manuals for you to borrow during class
- If you have difficulty providing a credit card or debit card for registration, please reach out to Becca Bordner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edcor offers classes in Thornton, Denver Tech Center, and Colorado Springs, which you are welcome to register for if they are closer to your home
- Edcor will hold a class for Spanish speakers at the PASCO office, as needed