PASCO Behavioral Services Summer Fitness Program
Encouraging health, fitness, social engagement, and life skills in an inclusive environment
Led by James Anderson, a Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainer
Who is the program for?
- Individuals who could benefit from increased physical activity
- Individuals who could benefit from increased access to opportunities for socialization with peers their own age
- Participants of all levels of cognitive and physical abilities are welcome
What will the program entail?
- Full Body Strength
- Cardiovascular Health
- Balance and Coordination
- Workouts that encourage and promote
- Following directions
- Effective Listening Skills
- Social skills
Who can join?
- All ages and abilities are encouraged to join
Workout format (Use of the 3-2-1 principle)
- 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise
- 20 minutes of strength
- 10 minutes of flexibility
- Post-Workout Recap
Please Register to Join
Download FlyerDownload Flyer